This Valentine’s day, gift your loved ones with a unique Red Rose made with Sugar. Ever wondered how to get that perfect Red or Deep pink colour for the rose? This is your chance to learn the same.
Learn to make it in our online class from Master Sugar Artist and Cake Oscars Finalist Ashwini Sarabhai
Sugar Flower Basics:
Tips on working with Gumpaste (recipe Included)
Rolling thin petals
Realistic colouring and shading effects
Detailed elements for making a Rose using Gumpaste
Making a stable base for the flower
Working on perfect petals, with or without cutters
Making a blooming Rose
Making a fully bloomed Rose
Getting the perfect shade of Red or Deep pink as per your choice.
Working with gel/paste colours and dust colours to develop shades of your own.
Working on the Calyx
Realistic Stem with Thorns and Nodes
Realistic ways of dusting and colouring
Simple and Easy techniques to handle the flower
Assembling the flower
Assembling the various elements together to form a bunch
- Online Demonstration class
- Access Anytime, Any Place, Any pace from any device!
- Lifetime access to the class
- Learn the art of Sugar Flowers from Ashwini Sarabhai with years of experience from the comfort of your home/workplace.
- Gain Knowledge and Confidence to work on the techniques
- Information packed course for techniques.
- Detailed explanation for all techniques.
- Notes & Recipes included.
- Get a Certificate of completion on submitting your work
- After class support from the instructor via whatsapp/ email
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 22
- Assessments Yes