Dahlias are statement flowers that look stunning in any floral arrangement.
- Creating the florets
- Learn to work without specific cutters
- Learn to perfectly vein without any veiners
- Realistic looking lifelike thin petals
- Perfect shading techniques
- Assembling all florets
- Creating a thick lifelike stem
- Drying techniques
- Storage tips
– Loads of confidence to work on the Hyacinth
– A certificate you can flaunt
– A wonderful class experience to remember
- full HD video lessons
- Access Anytime, Any Place, Any pace from any device!
- Lifetime access to the course
- Learn from our Master Sugar Artist Ashwini Sarabhai with years of experience from the comfort of your home/workplace.
- Gain Knowledge and Confidence to work on the techniques
- Information packed courses for techniques.
- Detailed explanation for all techniques
- Notes & Recipes included.
- After class support from the instructor via whatsapp/ email
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Sugar Hyacinths - Overview
- Sugar Hyacinths – Recipes
- Sugar Hyacinths – Materials & Templates
- Sugar Hyacinths – Introduction
- Sugar Hyacinths – Center Stamens
- Sugar Hyacinths – Making Florets
- Sugar Hyacinths – Dusting the Florets
- Sugar Hyacinths – Assembling florets on the stem
- Sugar Hyacinths – Making the Leaves
- Sugar Hyacinths – Dusting the Leaves
- Sugar Hyacinths – Glazing Leaves
- Sugar Hyacinths – Final Hyacinth Stalk & Finishing Touches