For only 1 day 27th September, get this class on 50% discount.
Rs. 1500/ USD $20
Sugar Flower Basics:
Understand the basics of gumpaste and its usage.
Tips on working with Gumpaste (recipe Included)
Rolling thin petals Curling,
Realistic colouring and shading effects
Detailed elements for making a Chrysanthamum using Gumpaste
Realistic ways of dusting and colouring
Simple and Easy techniques to handle a big flower
Assembling the entire flower
- Live Online session
- Access Anytime, Any Place, Any pace from any device!
- Learn cake baking/ decorating aspects from professionals with years of experience from the comfort of your home/workplace.
- Gain Knowledge and Confidence to work on the techniques
- Information packed courses for techniques.
- Detailed explanation for all techniques in the video.
- Notes & Recipes included.
- After class support from the instructor via whatsapp/ email
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes
Videos for this flower will be updated after the live class on 27th Feb. Link for the live class will be sent via email 2 days before the class.
- Sugar Chrysanthemum : Notes/Templates
- Sugar Chrysanthemum : Introduction & Basics
- Sugar Chrysanthemum : Center Bud
- Sugar Chrysanthemum : Petal Layer 1 & 2
- Sugar Chrysanthemum : Petal Layer 3 & 4
- Sugar Chrysanthemum : Petal Layer 5 & 6
- Sugar Chrysanthemum : Petal 7,8,9
- Sugar Chrysanthemum : Petal Last Layers
- Sugar Chrysanthemum : Leaves
- Sugar Chrysanthemum : Calyx & Finishing