For only 1 day 29th September, get this class on 50% discount.
Rs. 1500/ USD $20
Sugar Flower Basics:
Tips on working with Gumpaste (recipe Included)
Rolling thin petals Curling,
Realistic colouring and shading effects
Detailed elements for making a Marigold using Gumpaste
Making a stable base for the flower
Working on perfect petals, with or without cutters
Working on the Calyx
Realistic ways of dusting and colouring
Simple and Easy techniques to handle the flower
Assembling the entire flower
- Online Demonstration class
- Access Anytime, Any Place, Any pace from any device!
- Lifetime access to the class
- Learn the art of Sugar Flowers from Ashwini Sarabhai with years of experience from the comfort of your home/workplace.
- Gain Knowledge and Confidence to work on the techniques
- Information packed course for techniques.
- Detailed explanation for all techniques.
- Notes & Recipes included.
- Get a Certificate of completion on submitting your work
- After class support from the instructor via whatsapp/ email
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes
- Sugar Marigold: Notes & Recipes
- Sugar Marigold: Templates
- Sugar Marigold: Introduction
- Sugar Marigold: Colouring Gumpaste
- Sugar Marigold: Making Petals – with cutters
- Sugar Marigold: Making Petals – without cutters
- Sugar Marigold: Dusting Petals
- Sugar Marigold: Making Base Center
- Sugar Marigold: Initial Petals Layer
- Sugar Marigold: Arranging Secondary petals
- Sugar Marigold: Calyx and last petals
- Sugar Marigold: Making Leaves
- Sugar Marigold: Finishing Touches
Sugar Marigold: Overview