Sugar Flower Basics:
Tips on working with Gumpaste (recipe Included)
Rolling thin petals Curling,
Realistic colouring and shading effects
Detailed elements for making a Marigold using Gumpaste
Making a stable base for the flower
Working on perfect petals, with or without cutters
Working on the Calyx
Realistic ways of dusting and colouring
Simple and Easy techniques to handle the flower
Assembling the entire flower
- Online Demonstration class
- Access Anytime, Any Place, Any pace from any device!
- Lifetime access to the class
- Learn the art of Sugar Flowers from Ashwini Sarabhai with years of experience from the comfort of your home/workplace.
- Gain Knowledge and Confidence to work on the techniques
- Information packed course for techniques.
- Detailed explanation for all techniques.
- Notes & Recipes included.
- Get a Certificate of completion on submitting your work
- After class support from the instructor via whatsapp/ email
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes