Fees: Rs.3000, USD $42
Sugar Flower Basics:
Tips on working with Gumpaste (recipe Included)
Rolling thin petals Curling,
Realistic colouring and shading effects
Detailed elements for making a Marigold using Gumpaste
Making a stable base for the flower
Working on perfect petals, with or without cutters
Working on the Calyx
Realistic ways of dusting and colouring
Simple and Easy techniques to handle the flower
Assembling the entire flower
Purchase Ashwini’s Brilliant Yellows kit (Petal dusts, flower paste and more) to start with this flower, if you like : Click Here
The same kit works very well for Sunflowers as well Marigold.
- Online Demonstration class
- Access Anytime, Any Place, Any pace from any device!
- Lifetime access to the class
- Learn the art of Sugar Flowers from Ashwini Sarabhai with years of experience from the comfort of your home/workplace.
- Gain Knowledge and Confidence to work on the techniques
- Information packed course for techniques.
- Detailed explanation for all techniques.
- Notes & Recipes included.
- Get a Certificate of completion on submitting your work
- After class support from the instructor via whatsapp/ email
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 17
- Assessments Yes
- Sugar Marigold: Templates and Recipes
- Sugar Marigold: Introduction
- Sugar Marigold: Colouring Gumpaste
- Sugar Marigold: Making Petals – with cutters
- Sugar Marigold: Making Petals – without cutters
- Sugar Marigold: Dusting Petals
- Sugar Marigold: Making Base Center
- Sugar Marigold: Initial Petals Layer
- Sugar Marigold: Arranging Secondary petals
- Sugar Marigold: Calyx and last petals
- Sugar Marigold: Making Leaves
- Sugar Marigold: Finishing Touches