Sugar Carnation & Lily
Be a part of our popular and exclusive HANDS-ON Online workshops with limited seats to ensure full attention to every student.
Seats are on a first come first serve basis.
What’s more exciting??
All registered students will receive complementary Flexipaste by Nicholas Lodge and Petal dusts by Sugarin* !!!!
*Sugarin offer currently applicable for India students only due to shipping restrictions.
Enhance your skills of Sugar flowers with this class.
- Gumpaste Recipe included
- Basics of Tools and Materials required
- Detailed elements for making a Lily and Carnation using Gumpaste
- Realistic ways of dusting and colouring
- Simple and Easy techniques to dry the flowers
- Assembling the flowers
- Drying techniques
- Storage tips
– Loads of confidence to make beautiful Lilies and Carnations
– A certificate you can flaunt
– Lifetime Access to recorded videos
– A wonderful class experience to remember
Date: 1 – 2 May 2021
Time : 2-6 pm IST on both days
Special 15% Discount to new students enrolling by 15th April
25% discount for returning students (Whatsapp for discount coupon code. +918008101231)
- HD video lessons
- Access Anytime, Any Place, Any pace from any device!
- Lifetime access to demonstration videos
- Work along with the instructor
- Get your work evaluated while you work
- Certificate of completion
- Hand holding throughout the class
- Learn from our Master Sugar Artist Ashwini Sarabhai with years of experience from the comfort of your home/workplace.
- Gain Knowledge and Confidence to work on the techniques
- Information packed courses for techniques.
- Detailed explanation for all techniques
- Notes & Recipes included.
- After class support from the instructor via whatsapp/ email
STUDENTS WILL NEED:
- To get all tools and materials as advised by the instructor. Material list will be emailed as soon as you enrol for the course.
- Keep all materials (including Gumpaste) ready atleast 2 days before class.
- Check their workstations are well lit and the camera well positioned so they can show their work to the instructor.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes